Sensonics have the following vacancies.
Analogue Design Engineer
We have an opportunity for an analogue design engineer to take the lead in developing new vibration monitoring instrumentation. Including accelerometers, proximity probe systems and associated analogue signal processing. The role will also support the PCB design activity.
- Degree in electrical and electronics engineering or 5 years relevant experience
- 3 years experience of analogue design.
- Experience in digital hardware design
- Experience in sensor design would be an advantage
- Experience in PCB layout design would be an advantage
If you are a self starter, work well in a team environment and get excited about technology – then we want to hear from you. Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.